Welcome back! We started the week with a journal prompt. Make sure you have this completed and turned in this Friday, December 2.
- You need to write for the full amount of time that you are given, and your journal entry should take up at least ¾ of a page (1 full page if you are using a small journal). Journal entries that are less than half a page will receive no credit. You may write on one or more of the following topics:
- Write about a holiday gift you want that does not cost money.
- Write about the person or thing you are most grateful for.
- Write about anything else. (What’s in your heart?)
Today, we began using a new computer program, StudySync, through ConnectEd and McGraw-Hill. To sign into your account, follow this link: https://connected.mcgraw-hill.com/connected/login.do. Your username is BESD1330... and your password is your first and last initial, followed by a six-digit date of birth. (For example, my password would be "bb110487" because my name is Brian Bowler and my date of birth is November 4, 1987).
- Make sure you have completed both blasts that were assigned: "You'd Better Believe It" and "Gratitude Adjustment"
- Review at least 5 of your peers' responses on each blast
We had some time to work on our Reading Logs today. Make sure you bring a book to class every day! You should also have your journal and a copy of your Reading Log requirements.
Today, we are starting our first reading assignment in StudySync, an excerpt from I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up For Education And Was Shot By The Taliban
JOURNALS ARE DUE TODAY!!! Make sure you have completed the entry from 11/28 (date at the top of the page!) and your Reading Log.